Jrain has our own sophisticated production techniques enabling tanks to be transported at once. Such tanks are manufactured in different sections which can be assembled on site. The compressed shells will be unfolded through special way and bonded together at job site.
Except the common advantages of fiberglass tanks, the oblate tanks are also featured by:
- Solved road transportation problem;
- Fabricated the components as most as possible at workshop;
- Minimized the field work;
- Cost effective;
- Shorten project schedule;
Raw materials and main processes for oblate tanks:
- VE Resin, Iso Resin
- C-veil, Synthetic veil, Carbon veil
- E-Glass, ECR Glass, mat, roving
- MEKP or BPO/DMA cure systems
- Helically-wound, chop-hoop and hand lay-up construction
Main standards we can follow:
- ASME RTP-1 • ASTM D3299 • ASTM D4097 • BS EN 13121
Except the compressed shells made at workshop, Jrain is also able to provide the bonding service for compressed shells at field when customer require.
Jrain has special construction team for site working. Such team consists of rich experienced project manager, workers, coordinators and inspectors, and can complete the field work in a professional manner and take the necessary actions quickly and efficiently to ensure the installation.
Therefore no matter what kind of service you need on FRP, please contact us, Jrain will provide you a best solution with our professional and rich experience on FRP engineering, fabrication and post service.